Beauty Therapy Course
Beauty therapist course book now with just €200. This beauty course at is an excellent opportunity to launch your career as a beauty therapist. The beauty qualification is ITEC accredited and includes makeup, skincare, manicure & pedicure, waxing and will mean you will have all the must have skills you would expect from a quality beauty course. There is no other provider who will offer the quality and range of beauty training and support offered on this beauty course.
- Easy booking option of €200
- Easy payment options - weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Delivered by expert and qualified trainers with many years experience
- No academic requirements or interview process
- No "leaving cert points" required
Cost: €200 booking deposit to secure your place, plus balance of €2,100 - which includes beauty starter kit. The balance can be paid weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Plus exam fees €150 paid 2 months before end of course.
Naas Beauty College
How to Pay: Please contact us on 01 4089769 to discuss any reasonable payment options e.g. weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Payments can be made by direct debit or by credit/laser card at no extra charge or you can pay cash if this suits you better.
How To Enrol
Reserve your place now with paypal. Pay €200 booking deposit.
OR Please choose one of the following options below
- To pay by direct debit, credit or laser card or cash phone 01 4089769
- Visit our Head Office to pay cash
- Post (cheque, postal order, bank draft) with application form to our head office
- Please contact us at 01- 4089769 for an application form
- Or download application form here [Application Form]
All payments should be made payable to Naas Beauty College and posted to Naas Beauty College, Naas, Co.Kildare.
Note: Deposits are non refundable and non transferable to other courses (except if programme does not commence)
A fantastic opportunity to enter the world of beauty. If you want value for money, expert tuition, an international qualification and access to the worlds leading online learning system then look no further. We are synonymous with quality training.
NEW EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS. Its never been easier to enrol with our easy payment plans. Payments can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly making it easy to gain an international qualification in Beauty Therapy.
Also, Free with this beauty course
Access to the most comprehensive online study materials in the world. Our online learning system is a world beater and enables you to study at times that suit, with access to videos, tutorials, quizzes and hundreds of sample exam questions. This system will make a huge difference to you becoming an expert beauty therapist and has contributed to many of our students receiving the top grades in the country.
- Discounts on all other courses at Naas Beauty College
Course Content Overview:
The part-time diplomas span over 9 – 10 months, combining course work with practical and home studies.
- Facial treatments
- Cleansing,toning & moisturising
- Eyebrow and lash enhancements
- Masks and facial massage
- Correct use of cosmetics
- Make-up application
- Corrective make-up techniques
- Make-up selection for special occasions
- Nail shaping and filing
- Application of enamels and varnishes
- Cleansing of nails
- Manicure of nails
- Specialised treatments to include hot oil
- Paraffin wax
- Hand masks
- Exfoliation and thermal treatments
- Use of hot wax and warm wax
- Waxing of underarms
- Bikini line
- Lower leg
- Upper leg
- Lip & chin
- Professionalism as a therapist
- Business awareness
- Different types of business
- Health & safety
Did you know that the Beauty sectors are among the most lucrative in the world with males and females now spending billions on products, services and treatments. They are also among the biggest growth industries with experts describing them as almost "recession proof". This global obsession with looking and feeling good has created an abundance of career and business opportunities for those with an interest in these areas
In fact, not many careers offer so many exciting, glamorous and diverse options as the Hair & Beauty sectors. Qualified personnel can pursue careers in salons, spas, cruise liners, retail sales, product sales, product educators, nail technicians, make-up artists, beauty consultants And for those really motivated there are a multitude of business opportunities to own your own salon, product range or training college.
The enormity of career opportunities can be easily underestimated by those entering the world of beauty. It offers an array of diverse pathways once you have completed an entry level qualification. And in addition to the many careers listed below, many therapists cross train into closely related fields such as hairdressing, fashion and complementary therapies. This enables them to offer multiple services, create multiple revenue streams and employment opportunities, and provide a 'one stop shop' for clients. On the other hand, many choose to specialise in a particular area such as skincare, makeup, tanning, waxing, nail technology, brand education or business owner. The options are as exciting as they are diverse, all's that's needed is determination, hard work, vision and creativity. See below for examples of the many career opportunities in beauty therapy.
- Freelance beauty therapist
- Work from home
- Skincare consultant for cosmetic brands
- Specialised waxing
- Nail technician
- Brow and eyelash expert
- Lash bars
- Beauty therapist in salon, spa or leisure centre
- Spa manager
- Salon owner
- Salon management
- Brand educator
- Sales rep for skincare, cosmetic or makeup brands
- Brand consultant in high street stores
- Brand manager
- Retail sales in high street stores
- Skincare and cosmetics consultant in pharmacies
- Laser therapist
- Make-up artist in high street stores
- Freelance make-up artist (film, theatre, magazines, photo shoots, fashion, debs, weddings)
- Tanning expert
- Distributor of beauty products and cosmetics
- Online retailing/website
- Trainer for distributors
- Teacher in colleges
- Freelance educator
- College owner
- Therapist on cruise liners
- Beauty journalism (magazines/blogging. EG, beaut.ie)
- College administrator or head of department
- Public relations, marketing, event management
- Recruitment agency
- Highest pass rates in the country
- Quality is paramount
- Courses qualify for insurance
- International qualifications
- Start at any level and progress to the top
- We care
Students who completed the Beauty Specialist diploma also went on to complete courses in: Advanced Makeup, Gel and Acrylic Nails, Spray Tanning, Holistic Massage, and Teacher Training.
The college uses the latest training methods and techniques to train students to be prepared for today's beauty therapist market. Enjoy developing a new skill in a positive and self-nurturing environment. All our tutors are qualified and have extensive backgrounds in adult education. Their teaching methods and techniques will enable you to have confidence in your ability to successfully complete the programme regardless of age, nationality or past educational experiences.